Any workscannot always be released with the risk, as well aswith the construction project work. There are a variety of ways to handle riskin construction project works, one of which is by using insurance.Insurance is one of the key elements that support the smoothconstruction projects.
Project insurance is known as an insurance that guarantees any damage or loss caused material damage and third party liability during construction) or at the time of installation (erection), as well as damage to or loss of machinery or electronic equipment.
Contractor’s all-risk insurance is insurance sold to construction contractors operating outside of the United States. It typically contains three parts. The first is very similar to a builder’s risk policy sold in the U.S. A second part covers liability for third-party bodily injury or property damage arising from construction. The third part covers losses stemming from delay of construction and is usually optional, according to the International Risk Management Institute.
This course aims at providing a comprehensive understanding of various aspects of Project and engineering insurance and contractor all risk. The focus is on historical developments of the business and relevant legislation, principles and practices followed by insurers, related aspects like Reinsurance, risk management, risk inspections, loss prevention and special types of covers in international markets
- Development of Engineering Insurance and Relevant Legislation: Historical background
- Classes of Business, Special Characteristics, Principles and Practices of Engineering Insurance: Construction Phase Insurances
- Types of Plant, Machinery, Equipment & Associated Hazards: Plant, machinery &equipment commonly found in all types of industries
- The Project stages, The Works Contract & Other contracts
- Construction Phase Insurances
- Contractor’s All risks Insurance
- Erection All Risks Insurance
- Contract Works Insurance (CW)
- Contractor’s Plant & Machinery Insurance
- Advance Loss of Profits (ALOP) / Delay in Start
- Endorsements including Supplementary Covers & Information required for framing Construction Phase Insurance Program for project.
- Operational Phase Insurances
- Machinery Insurance, Boiler & Pressure Plant Insurance
- Electronic Equipment Insurance:
- Other Annual Policies: Deterioration of Stocks (DOS) Potatoes & others
- Risk Management, Risk Inspections & Loss Prevention: Risk management
- Special Types of Engineering Insurance Covers in International Markets
Investasi dan Fasilitas Training
- Harga : (dilampirkan dalam Brosur penawaran)
- Fasilitas : Certificate, Training kits, USB 8 GB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir, City Tour
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel (berlaku bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta)
- Quota minimum Running 2 peserta (jogja, Solo, Semarang) Quota minimum Running 3 peserta (Jakarta , Bandung dan Surabaya ) – ( Untuk Manado, Bali , Batam, Pontianak, Balikpapan dan Lombok Quota minimal 4 peserta)