Training Treasury Management
This interactive training course is designed to provide Treasury and Accounting and Finance professionals with practical knowledge of the essential elements of Treasury management. Using case study methodology, computer simulations and worked examples, the attendees will learn how to apply appropriate tools and techniques in all areas of Treasury management in order to improve control, optimize asset utilization, reduce cost and better leverage staff.
This training course will feature:
- Discussions on applications of data analytics in management
- The importance of data in data analytics
- Applying data analytical methods through worked examples
- Focusing on management interpretation of statistical evidence
- How to integrate statistical thinking into the work domain
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Learn how to identify treasury exposures
- Be able to calculate and quantify interest rate and currency risk
- Gain an enhanced understanding of the importance of treasury risk management policies
- See the links between equity, commodity, interest rate and currency derivative hedging techniques
- Appreciate the differences between hedging in the forward, futures swaps and options markets
Who Should Attend?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Treasury, Finance & Accounting Professionals
- Professionals in management support roles
- Non-Treasury professionals who regularly interact with the treasury department
- Those who seek to derive a greater understanding of the treasury function
- The role of the treasury department
- Cash transfer methods
- Cash forecasting
- Cash concentration
- The working capital cycle
- Clearing and settlement systems
- Capital markets and funding
- Fundamentals of interest rate markets and the process of discounting
- Capital structure
- Debt Management
- Equity Management
- Challenges arising from the financial crisis of 2007-08
- Investment criteria, options and strategies
- Investment Management controls
- Risk-reduction strategies
- Dividend decision policies
Risk Management I
- Foreign exchange market fundamentals
- The nature of foreign exchange risk
- Foreign exchange hedging strategies
Risk Management II
- Interest rate management objectives
- Interest rate management strategies
- Interest rate risk management policies
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Pelatihan Treasury Management Training in Indonesia (Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, Etc..) Asia (Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur)