Training Supply Chain Untuk Medical Rumah Sakit atau Puskesmas
Medical Supply Chain is the ultimate competitive advantage in the medical field as it connection to health and patient safety, a life of patient is intolerant to unavailability of products and services. Throughout this course learners will be introduced to the concept of supply chain management as a core science and practice
- Understand what constitutes any supply chain.
- Learn Five driving forces lead to increasing supply chain role
- Learn various supply chain strategies that leads to competitive advantage
- Acquire knowledge in the various tradeoffs and directions between Supply Chain functions
- The importance of external collaboration to reach supply chain excellence
- Gain better understanding to the role that warehouses in any supply chain strategy
- How inventory management planning and control can help reduce supply chain cost
- How to create alignments in your supply chain
Who Should Attend?
The increasing and demanding role for Supply Chain makes it essentials to all professions to get involved in Supply chain & logistics science to draw better understanding for their work environment supply chain’s. Supply Chain has extended nowadays to reach manufacturing and logistics functions, professionals in purchasing, warehousing
- Module 1: Introduction to supply Chain
Definition of Medical supply chain management and activities
Development of the concept at Hospitals
Supply Chain strategies
Managing supply chain performance
Module 2: Supply Management
Module 3: Demand Management
Medical Transportation regulations
Traceability in the medical field, Medication fraud/Counterfeiting
Inventory planning and control
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)