Training Supply Chain Management
Supply chain consists of all the individuals who are involved either directly or indirectly in fulfilling the requests of the customers. Supply chain is not limited to the suppliers and manufacturers but also includes the warehouses, retailers, customers and transporters. In every organization, supply chain consists of all the functions that are involved in filling and receiving the requests of the customers. These functions are not limited to the development of new product, customer service, marketing, finance, operations and distribution. Supply chain is known as the dynamic process that includes flow of information and products constantly and funds among different phases. Supply Chain training is designed for supply chain and logistics professionals, managers in entire supply chain that could be from the warehousing, manufacturer, retail, procurement.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Have strong knowledge of supply chain management that can be used at the workplace
- Demonstrate the mastery of some of the key skills to the current and future employers
- Gain competitive edge along with practical knowledge
- Increase the identification of the problem and have skills for problem solving
- Increase return on investments by using application-based strategy
Who Should Attend
Supply Chain training course is designed for supply chain and logistics professionals, managers in entire supply chain that could be from the warehousing, manufacturer, retail, procurement, distribution, manufacturer sector, or those individuals who are interested to increase their knowledge and very much committed to professional advancement.
- Build Strategic Framework for Analyzing the Supply Chain
- Understand supply chain
- Supply chain performance: Achieve the strategic fit
- Drivers of supply chain and metrics
- Design Supply Chain Network
- Design the distribution of networks to online sales
- Design network in supply chain
- Design global supply chain networks
- Plan and Coordinate the Demand and Supply in Supply Chain
- Forecast in supply chain
- Plan in supply chain
- Plan of sales and operations
- Coordination in supply chain
- Plan and Manage Inventories in Supply Chain
- Manage scale economies in supply chain cycle inventory
- Manage uncertainty in supply chain: safety inventory
- Determine the level of optimal product availability
- Design and Plan Transportation Networks
- Transportation in the supply chain
- Manage Cross-Functional Drivers in a Supply Chain
- Decisions of sourcing in supply chain
- Manage price and revenue in supply chain
- Supply chain and information technology
- Supply chain and sustainability
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)