Strategic Supply Chain Management Training
This course is an introduction to the Strategic supply chain concept and will explore the management of supply chains to improve an organization’s overall supply efficiency. Other concepts included are the definitions of supply chains, identification procedures, an overview of methods, processes, and systems that are used in the operation of supply chains, and the applications of methods, processes, and systems to improve supply chain performance.
- Learning how to Increase the amount of information and at the same time reduce inventory costs and run operations.
- Learning how to Create transparency in information and reduce the barriers that can exist.
- Understanding A comprehensive concept for logistics
- Learning how to Improve the continuity of materials and information management and cash flow.
- Larning how to Reduce the complexity of the business as far as possible.
- Learning how to Realizing the benefits of the cost, time and quality.
Who Should Attend?
Those involved in any or all functions of materials management who are concerned with successfully providing acceptable customer or user service at a minimum cost; also, for anyone who needs to know more about the role of materials management.
- Definitions of Materials Management
- Supply Management
- Supply Management Rules
- Importance of the Value Chain
- Problems addressed
- Historical developments
- Business process integration
- Supply chain centroids
- Supply chain sustainability
- Management components
- Reverse supply chain
- Systems and value
- Supply Management Tools and Techniques
- Supply Measurement
- Supply Risk Management
- Supply Management Future
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)