Training Logistics and Distribution Management
What is logistics and distribution management? Logistics and distribution management is a critical organisational function. Professionals working in these processes meet customer demands, order and manage inventory, control inbound and outbound shipments, reduce costs, save time and help meet company objectives.
Distribution management, in particular, is a broad term referring to numerous activities and processes such as packaging, inventory, warehousing, supply chain and logistics. Logistics management, on the other hand, begins from the accumulation of raw materials to the final stage of delivery of goods.
It is part of the supply chain and aims at meeting customer demands through planning, control and implementation of storage as well as effective movement of goods and services to the destination. In short, logistics management helps reduce expense and increase customer satisfaction.
The main objective of this training course is to empower professionals with—
- detailed knowledge and understanding of logistics and distribution management
- the required skill set and confidence to train other professionals on logistics and distribution management
- the necessary experience and attention to detail to review and identify gaps in current processes and practices related to logistics and/or distribution management and define necessary corrective action
- the confidence, knowledge, experience and skill to apply advanced tools and techniques for effective logistics and distribution management
- the potential and analytical mind-set to devise processes or suggest changes or enhancements to reduce organisational costs and maximise profits
- the ability and capability to contribute to organisational credibility through well-managed processes and better risk management and mitigation
- the overall skill set and understanding to contribute to better and seamless logistics and distribution management within the organisation, thereby demonstrating talent and potential and increasing opportunities for growth and progression
- the experience and knowledge to influence and increase customer satisfaction through better quality and efficiency in the logistics and distribution management processes of the organisation
Who Should Attend
- Logistics managers and supervisors responsible for overseeing logistics management in the organisation
- Distribution managers and supervisors responsible for overseeing and managing the distribution process within the organisation
- Distributors who play an important role in the distribution process
- Other executives and professionals involved in performing logistics- and distribution-related activities within the organisation
- Auditors and quality managers responsible for ensuring adherence to set standards and benchmarks
- Warehouse managers and staff involved in the storage and transportation of goods and services through the entire process
- Senior management of the organisation responsible for making key decisions related to the overall production and distribution process
- Any other professional interested in knowing more about logistics and distribution management
Module 1 – Types of Logistics
- Supply logistics
- Distribution logistics
- Production logistics
- Reverse logistics
Module 2 – Importance of Logistics Management
- Cost reduction and profit maximisation
- Efficient flow of manufacturing operations
- Competitive edge
- Effective communication system
- Sound inventory management
Module 3 – Important Features of Logistics Management
- Proper planning
- Value for employees and team
- Effective warehouse management
- Efficient transportation
- Continuous improvisation
Module 4 – Activities in Logistics Management
- Network design
- Order processing
- Material handling
- Inventory management
- Packaging and labelling
Module 5 – Types of Distribution Systems
Module 6 – Importance of Distribution
- Delivery of satisfaction
- Standard of living
- Value addition
Module 7 – Elements of Distribution Management
- Customer service
- Order processing
- Inventory control
- Transportation mode
- Material handling
Module 8 – Critical Steps in Distribution Management
- Number crunching
- Benchmark setting
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Pelatihan Logistics and Distribution Management Training in Indonesia (Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, Etc..) Asia (Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur)