Training Finance for Non-Finance Managers and Executives
In today’s diverse and ever changing business environment, it is crucial for all non-finance managers and executives to develop and sharpen their financial skills.
These skills will enable them to understand and analyse financial statements, contribute effectively in pricing, planning and control decisions and make positive contributions towards effective project selection.
Acquisition of these skills would also enable these personnel to appreciate how their function fits into the overall objectives of the organisation, thus enabling them to better contribute to the organisation’s goal.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:-
- The nature and purpose of Accounting & Finance
- The ways economic events are measured, recorded & reported.
- The uses and limitations of accounting information
- The various financing choices available to a company
Who Should Attend?
Non-Financial Managers & Executives, working in functional areas other than Accounting & Finance such as:-
- Marketing & Sales
- Human Resources
- Research & Development
- Entrepreneurs who need a better understanding of Accounting & Finance should also attend
INTRODUCTION TO FINANCE
- Four main areas of Finance
INTRODUCTION TO ACCOUNTING
- What is Accounting?
- Accounting Process
- Role in today’s business
- The Accounting Equation
- Transaction Analysis
- Cash Flow verses Profit
- Adjustments including Accruals, Prepayments and Depreciation
- Company Statements
- Sources of Finance
FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS
- Trend Analysis
- Common-Size Analysis
- Ratio Analysis
Profitability, Efficiency, Liquidity, Gearing & Investment Ratios
- Analysing A public listed company’s financial statements
- What is Management Accounting?
- Classification of Costs
- Costing Systems & Techniques
- Allocation & Apportionment of Overheads
- Service Department Costs
- Determining Selling Price
MARGINAL COSTING & DECISION MAKING
- CLASSIFICATION OF COSTS
- Profit Statement
- Decision Making
- Break-even Analysis
- Forecasting Relevant Project Cash Flows
- Project evaluation Techniques – Payback, NPV, IRR
- Accepting or Rejecting Projects
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Pelatihan Finance for Non-Finance Managers and Executives Training in Indonesia (Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, Etc..) Asia (Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur)