Introduction to Project Management Training
This project management training provides you with the fundamental knowledge and skills to successfully lead a project from beginning to end. Learn to leverage key project management concepts, implement effective project management processes, and develop leadership skills needed for successfully planning, managing, and delivering projects of any size and scope.
- Lead a project from beginning to end
- Setup a project for success
- Turn a project objective into action steps
- Manage stakeholders
- Prepare a project plan
- Create a project schedule
- Identify and manage risk
- Motivate and lead your project team
- Execute the plan and keep it on track
- Deliver and transition the project solution(s)
- Close out the project and capture lessons learned
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)