Training Geotechnical Aspects of Pavements
The course covers the latest methods and procedures to address the geotechnical issues in pavement design, construction, and performance. These methods can be applied to new construction, reconstruction and pavement rehabilitation projects. The content includes geotechnical assessment, testing and characterization of in-place and constructed subgrades, as well as designing and constructing pavement subgrades and unbounded materials for paved roads. The course is designed to cover the elements of the empirical and mechanistic-empirical design approaches. It will cover asphalt pavements including granular layers and HMA mixes, specifications, and main aspects of construction.
After participating in this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Identify challenges associated with the design and construction of modern pavement systems;
- Assess the geotechnical inputs needed for the design of pavements;
- Evaluate and select appropriate remediation measures for pavement subgrades;
- Develop alternatives for addressing subgrade problems during design and construction; and,
- Complete the design procedures of an asphalt pavement system.
Who Should Attend:
Civil Engineers • Managers • Owners of Highways • Ministry of Transportation Personnel • Pavement Design Engineers • Transit System Engineers • Infrastructure Project Managers • Geotechnical Engineers • Consulting Engineers • Specification Writers • Quality Assurance Managers • Construction Engineers • Technicians and Technologists
Geotechnical Engineering for Pavement Engineers
- Water and Soils
- Consolidation and Settlement
- Strength and Stiffness
- Ground Improvement and Applications
- Pavement Investigation
- Subgrade and Granular Layers in Pavement Structure
- Hot-Mix Asphalt Mixes
- Pavement Design and Performance
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)