FUEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The topics presented are aimed at both sea-going and shore-based staff, technical as well as operational. Within all the topics of the course we practically start from “ square one “ , thus catering for participants having different background and different levels of experience.The course covers a vast spectrum of fuel related problems, economical as well as practical and is well suited for all personnel engaged in the daily fuel related business ie. selling and purchasing of fuels.
Additionally, in the past, we have seen many participants from the diesel engine manufacturers, power plants and insurance companies and such the discussions have included all parties involved in the bunker chain, i.e.the engine builder, fuel supplier, fuel testing service, fuel equipment manufacturer, the user, the ship operation and sea-going staff, power plants operators and finally,the insurance companies
Fuel Oil Properties & Performance in Diesel Engine
- Quality Control
- Density & Viscosity
- Blending Charts & Blend Optimization
- Instability & Compatibility
- Sludge Formation
- Water & Metal Contens
- Abrasion & Corrosion Aspects
International Fuel Oil Standards
- Ordering Fuels
- Bunkering Procedures
- Bunkering samples
- Tank sampling
- Legal Standing of samples
Quality throughout the fuel handling system
- Basic lay-out of a modern fuel treatment plant
- Design of tanks and tank systems
Fuel Oil Cleaning System
- Conventional separators
- Gravitydisc check method
- Separators for high-density fuels
- Upgrading of existing plants
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Operator/ Senior Operator / Engineer / Non Engineer
Ir. Teguh Santosa, MT/Team
- Education and Courses:
- 1985, Gadjah Mada University, Faculty of Engineering, Department of Electrical Engineering, Jogjakarta, Indonesia.
- 1985, Short Course: Microprocessor Systems, Institute of Technology Bandung, Bandung, Indonesia.
- 1986, Short Course: Microelectronics Chip Project, Institute of Technology Bandung, Bandung, Indonesia.
- 1986, Short Course: SPICE and VLSI Design, Institute of Technology Bandung, Bandung, Indonesia.
- 1987, Course: VLSI Design, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan.
- Teaching Experience:
- Teaching in the Department of Electrical Engineering Program D3, for the courses: Basic Electronics, Digital Elektonika, Microprocessor Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Interfacing and Programming Languages
- Teaching in the Department of Mechanical Elekro Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Gadjah Mada, for courses: Analog Electronics, Digital Elektonika, Digital Techniques, Microprocessor Systems Engineering, Machine Interfacing and Programming Languages, Computer Organization and Architecture, Integrated circuit technology.
- Teaching at PTS in the Kopertis Region V, DI Jogjakarta as: STMIK AKAKOM, IST AKPRIND, AAN, for courses: Computer Basics, Digital Engineering, Microprocessor Systems, Programming Languages Engineering, Interfacing, Computer Organization and Architecture .
- Teaching in AAU for the courses: Digital Techniques, Microprocessor Systems.
- Work experience / Project:
- 2008, Repair and Modification of Electronic Control Units Chlorination Sansha Electric, PT. Fertilizers II East Kalimantan, East Kalimantan Bontang.
- 2008, Repair Unit AVR TG unit (gas turbine) generator Alsthom PT. Pupuk Kaltim III, Kaltim Bontang
- 2008, repair, modification and re-design, heating system piping tobacco using LPG fuel, PT. Holy DJARUM.
- 2008, Repair, re-design and implementation of Unit Charger (DC Supply Saft, for auxilary supply (emergency supply) 120VoltDC, petrochemical, Gresik.
- 2010, 60 KVA UPS RS Repair Sarjito Jogjakarta
- 2010-2011, Piping Repair with hydraulic control and pneumatic retrofit Steam Generation 4.8MVA PG boarding Kediri PTPN X
- 2010-2011, Repairing electrical protection by retrofitting electronic controls Power Steam IGN 4.8MVA PG Cepiring PT Central Java
- 2011, Repair Steam Generation Boiler Controls 4MVA and 2.5 MVA PG Cepiring, PT Central Java IGN
- 2012, re-design and modification of four diesel power generator electrical control field.
- 2012, Instructor Control Valve in some training Yogyakarta, Semarang, Bandung Jakarta
- 2012, Design and Installation of Control Valve SPBBE in Waterford, Semarang and Yogyakarta.
- 2013, Design Electrical Grounding and Lightning Protection Lightning in the Environmental Industry Fertilizer Factory.